Get In Touch

Find out what we can do to help you with your finances. Get in touch with us today!

Contact us

Landlords Insurance is designed for andlords who let out their properties, and the standard buildings and contents terms usually apply as a standard:


- Loss or Damage arising as a result of Fire, Storm, Flood, Falling trees, Theft, Malicious acts, or Vandalism;

- Loss of Rent or for providing Alternative Accommodation for the Tenant following damage caused by an insured event;

- Legal Liability as owner of the buildings for causing injury to others or for damage to their property; &

- Home Emergency Cover for Call-outs, or Repairs; if you have an emergency.


Contents Only Cover is only available in circumstances whereby the buildings is tied to another insurer; such as in the case of a leasehold flat.


There are a number of additional insurance options that landlords may opt for including:

 - Buildings Accidental Damage, as well as Malicious Damage by tenants to cover you for incidents such as banging a nail through a pipe, or putting a foot through the ceiling whilst in the loft, and malicious damage caused by your tenants;

- Contents accidental damage, and malicious damage by tenants so you don’t have to worry about things such as spills on carpets, or malicious damage caused to one of your furnishings by your tenants;

- Legal Expenses, Rent Guarantee, and Eviction of Squatters Cover insures you for irrecoverable costs, and fees to pursue/defend claims, involving breach of tenancy agreement, and unpaid rent.


Please note that Landlords Insurance is designed to cover certain unforeseen events and doesn't cover everything. It does not cover things like general wear and tear, or damage that happens gradually over a period of time.


Please do not hesitate in contacting us for a no-obligation quote.